I love pre-raphaelite art — Waterhouse , Burne-Jones, etc. I was really into Arthurian myths in my teens and 20s, and this art style really fell into that.
Any Lit Festival anecdote you want a share? A great meeting with a fan? An epiphany?
Here and Now, There and Then: Nostalgia as a Time and Space Phenomenon
Authors were encouraged to bring a book for raffle so I brought an ARC. I was surprised when someone actually picked my book — and even more surprised when he hunted me down and asked me to sign it for him. I fully admit to not being as knowledgeable about presses as I should be. Soniah Kamal is an award winning essayist and fiction writer.
Her TEDx talk is about regrets and redemption.
She currently teaches creative writing at Rhineheart University and reviews books for the Atlanta Journal Constitution. Mike Chen : Here and Now and Then, a novel.
Provides Examples Of:
Colleen Oakley : Before I Go, a novel. Shabnam Samuel : A Fractured Life, memoir. Elise Hooper : The Other Alcott, a novel. You may use basic HTML in your comments. Your email address will not be published. Subscribe to this comment feed via RSS. Name required :. Email required :. He has contributed to major geek websites […]. The retreat […].
Now And Then | Definition of Now And Then by Merriam-Webster
Linen Theme by The Theme Foundry. To unwind: chai, coffee, water, wine? Favorite quote from your book? Favorite book to film?
now and then
And why? I heart the Books Inc chain in the Bay Area. Dog, Cat, Or?
- The new New Deal : the hidden story of change in the Obama era.
- Genocide, Indoctrination and Children Armies.
- Here And There | Definition of Here And There by Merriam-Webster.
- Father Involvement in Young Childrens Lives: A Global Analysis (Educating the Young Child)?
Images of the Day. What's the drill with the National Ploughing Championships?
- The Talent Powered Organization: Strategies for Globalization, Talent Management and High Performance.
- Advanced Physics Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide.
- here and then or there?!
The beef that hasn't gone away.